360Learning is a collaborative learning platform that relies on interaction between trainees.
In this article you’ll find out more about the main features related to user management:
A - Active users
In the My Workspace > Users > All, you will find an overview of all the users on the platform. Click on any profile to know exactly the groups they belong to:
B - Deleted users
You can access the profile of deleted users from the Dashboard > Users > Deleted menu. Learner progress and overall learning analytics are still available and downloadable in CSV format.
💡Did you know? You can generate a CSV export from the Dashboard > Sessions menu to retrieve a user's deletion date:
- If the time of deletion = 00:00: the user was deleted automatically
- If the time of deletion ≠ 00:00: the user was deleted manually
Head over to the My Workspace > Users menu and click on the profile you wish to edit.
Here are the elements you can edit:
- Additional Information
- Email address
- Groups & role(s) in groups
- Date of automatic deactivation (optional)
Please note: for reasons of confidentiality, only users can edit their name, surname and password.
A - How to trace back comments
You can locate comments at any time on your Home:
- Hover over the puzzle-piece shaped icon to find out more about the training from which the comment was posted
- Hover over the group icon to find out the group via which the comment was posted
B - Deleting a comment
You can delete a comment:
- From your Home: hover over the pencil icon and click on Delete
- From any discussion forum: hover over the pencil icon and click on Delete
A - Remove a user from a group
There are two ways by which you can remove users from a group:
- First, from the group settings. Go to the Members menu and click on the "+" sign to un-check the learner's name.
- You can also remove users from the My Workspace > Users menu. Click on any profile and un-check the role of the learner:
B - Delete an account from the platform
To remove an account altogether, go to the My Workspace > Users > Delete users menu and click on the profile you'd like to remove. You can also remove accounts in bull via the My Workspace > Users > Delete users > Delete multiple accounts menu.
Also, you can set a deactivation date for a learner via their profile:
C - Managing deleted accounts
You can still access the learning analytics for deleted accounts via the Dashboard > Users > Deleted menu.
You wish to reactivate an account which has been deleted? All you have to do is send a new invite to the account using the same address. Progression and learning analytics will still be visible for the account.
💡Please Note: if you set an account which had been deactivated, you will reinitialize previous settings. This includes the former password!