You can easily remove one or more members from the platform. Several options are available:
To remove a member from your 360Learning workspace, navigate to Settings & Members > Members > Remove Member.
Click on the account you want to delete, and click on Delete this member on the user's page:
You can delete multiple accounts at the same time:
- In the Settings & Members > Members > Remove Members > Remove Multiple Accounts menu, copy/paste the list of email addresses you want to delete
- You can also remove all members of a group by going to the Setting & Members > Members > Remove Members > Remove by Group menu. Members who belong only to this group will be deleted. Profiles of users that are in one or more other groups will not be deleted.
Automatic deactivation allows you to schedule the removal date of a member.
To configure an automatic deactivation date:
- Go to Settings & Members > Members
- Select the learner’s profile
- Check the Automatic Deactivation option
- Choose a date using the calendar
A reminder email will be sent 24 hours before the profile is deleted.
Here, Barbara’ profile will be removed on September 30th, 2017.
To re-invite a member whose profile was removed, simply re-invite them to the platform.
The account will appear as it was before being deleted; statistics and program progress will remain intact.