There are several ways for a learner to take a podcast. In this article we're going to cover them!
First off, learners can take a program for which they have been registered:
- They can access it via the invitation
- Also, once they're logged into the platform they can find the program by hovering over their profile picture and clicking on "... programs in progress"
Please note: via the program, learners will have to take courses according to the program order. They will not be able to take the courses as they like.
If a program is available in the catalog:
- They will not receive an invitation, but will be able to find the program via the Browse section of the catalog
- They can choose whether they want to sign up for the program or not
- If they choose to take the program, it will work the same as for an assigned program. For instance, learners will receive program reminders.
There are 3 ways learners can retake a program
- First, the learner can view the course activities a second time via the My Results > Programs menu. By clicking on the eye-shaped icon , the learner will be taken to the program page:
- If all the program courses are available in the catalog, learners will be able to retake them by browsing the catalog. Please note that only 360Learning customers with a Starter or User-Pack billing plan can publish courses in the catalog.
- And lastly, you can always register the learner to a new program session.