This article contains our best tips for managing your training programs:
A program is composed of:
- A template: it’s your training structure
- A session: the instance related to your program, with dates that learners are registered for.
A - Finding a program template
To find your program template, navigate to the Training > Programs menu: Access your template:
- In Open Programs: programs with one or more session(s) created
- In Archived programs: programs you’ve added to the trash.
B - Finding a program session
- Search for the program template that the session was created from
- Click on the number from the Sessions column to view all sessions related to the program
- Navigate to the Training > Programs menu
- Search for the program template and access the Settings menu
- Find all sessions related to the program in the box on the left
Here, we can see that the program has only one session
Duplicating a program allows you to copy and reuse an existing template.
To do so, head over to the Trainings > Programs menu and click on the Duplication icon next to the program template you want to copy:
When a program is duplicated, the settings of the initial program are maintained:
- Cover image or program video
- Estimated work time
- Program structure
C – Duplicating a session?
It’s not possible to duplicate a program session. However, you can create a new program session with the same settings.
A - Deleting a program template
☝️ Please Note: The possibility to delete programs is only available for the User and 360Learning Premium offers☝️
To permanently delete a program, you must first archive it. We have specifically designed these steps to avoid any accidental or unintentional program deletions.
Here are the steps to follow:
- Click on the program Settings
- On the right-hand side of your screen, click on Archive
- Your program will no longer be visible, but you can also choose to permanently delete it using the corresponding button
⚠️ Please Note: deleting a program is permanent! ⚠️
Please Note: A program that has been permanently deleted will no longer be visible in learner statistics.
B – Deleting a program session?
Sessions must be conserved to avoid bugs in learner statistics, it is therefore not possible to delete a program session.
However, you can remove a learner’s access to a session by un-enrolling them in the program by unchecking their name in the Participants tab.
To restore an archived program:
- Navigate to the Training > Programs > Archived menu and select the desired program.
- Click on Restore to retrieve the program