This article contains our best tips for managing your programs:
They are composed of:
- 1 template: it’s your structure
- 1 or multiple sessions: the instance related to your coaching, with dates that learners are registered for.
A - Finding templates
To find your template, navigate to the menu: Access your template:
- In Open: templates with one or more session(s) created
- In Archived: template you’ve added to the trash.
B - Finding sessions
- Search for the template that the session was created from
- Click on the number from the Sessions column to view all related sessions
- Navigate to the menu
- Search for the template and access the Settings menu
- Find all sessions related to the template in the box on the left
Here, we can see that the program has only one session
Duplicating templates allows you to copy and reuse an existing coaching.
To do so, head over to the menu and click on the Duplication icon next to the template you want to copy:
When templates are duplicated, the settings of the initial coaching are maintained:
- Cover image or program video
- Estimated work time
- Program structure
C – Duplicating a session?
It’s not possible to duplicate sessions. However, you can create a new session with the same settings.
A - Deleting templates
☝️ Please Note: The possibility to delete templates is only available for the User and 360Learning Premium offers☝️
To permanently delete templates, you must first archive it. We have specifically designed these steps to avoid any accidental or unintentional deletions.
Here are the steps to follow:
- Click on Settings
- On the right-hand side of your screen, click on Archive
- Your template will no longer be visible, but you can also choose to permanently delete it using the corresponding button
⚠️ Please Note: deleting templates is permanent! ⚠️
Please Note: Templates that has been permanently deleted will no longer be visible in learner statistics.
B – Deleting sessions?
Sessions must be conserved to avoid bugs in learner statistics, it is therefore not possible to delete sessions.
However, you can remove a learner’s access to a session by un-enrolling them in the session by unchecking their name in the Participants tab.
To restore an archived template:
- Navigate to the menu and select the desired template.
- Click on to retrieve the template.