The Advanced Options help you fine tune your program. In this article we'll go over your options (pun intended) :
Advanced options are in the Settings section of the program . Click on the gray menu to display them:
Hover over the tabs of the interactive image below to find out more about the program Advanced Options:
You can edit Advanced Options:
- Via the Program template:
- In this case, the options who have selected for the program will be applied to the future sessions of the program. For instance,
- If you edit the Advanced Options via the program template, then Advanced Options for sessions you have already published will not be impacted.
- Via the Program Session:
- You can edit them at anytime, they will be taken into account immediately.
Also, there are 2 separate ways to put out content in the Coach's Library and Catalog:
- Availability in the Coach's Library is done via the Advanced Options of the program template. Coaches will be able to create new sessions for a program from the Library, which explains why there are no Library options sessions wise :)
- Availability in the Catalog is done via each program session.