A program is composed of different elements:
- Courses: basic educational blocks
- Program template: your program structure, it’s permanent
- Program session: a program event, with start and end dates ⏰
In this article, we’ll go over how to modify:
Click here for more information on how to edit your courses!
The program template can be modified at any time.
To modify a program template:
- Navigate to the Trainings > Programs menu
- Then, modify the program structure
💡Please note: if you edit a program template, the changes you made won't be visible for existing program sessions. You will have to create a new session for the program for changes to be available.
To modify elements of the program session:
- You won't be able to edit the structure of the session
- To do so, you will have to access the program template and create a new session to initialize the changes.
- However, you can edit the availability of the items within the program: release date for a course, webinar start date... if the event is more is scheduled in more than 24h.