There are two ways to view (play) courses:
When part of a program, the learner views courses according to a defined educational order. They cannot take courses out of order.
The learner can return to a previously completed course from the program menu. They can look at course activities and consult the answers they gave but they cannot redo the course or retake questions as they were able to the first time they viewed the course.
To consult course content:
- Navigate to the Dashboard
- Search for the program in question
- Then, click on the eye icon, as shown below:
The icon will navigate to the program. You’ll need to click on the various activities in the left-hand menu to browse content.
If the course is available in the catalogue, learners can retake it as if it were their first attempt.
To do so, they must access the course via the training catalogue, click on the Browse button and access the course.
When viewing the course in open access mode, new attempts will appear in the Sessions column of the Dashboard:
Here, we can see that a new line is added for each new attempt at the course
When a learner takes a course, they can go backwards and access activities based on the mode the course is in:
- In Training mode: learners can go back and access activities for a course that’s in progress, but can’t modify answers they’ve already given since in training mode corrections are shown directly after the question.
- In Practice or Evaluation mode: learners can go back and access activities for a course that’s in progress and can modify their answers.