Your trainees will spend a significant amount of time on your platform learning, testing their knowledge, interacting…To encourage continual trainee engagement, you can customize your platform to reflect your image and style.
360Learning allows you to change a large number of visual elements. This article contains four sections explaining how you can customize your platform.
Go over your profile photo and click on Settings and Members. In the left-hand menu, click on My Workspace to access the general customization menu.
You can edit the following items at any time:
- Favicon (platform icon visible on the tab of your web browser)
- Company name
- Welcome message (visible when trainees log on for the first time)
- URL (click here for the complete tutorial)
- Background image of the login page
- Cover picture displayed by default on trainee profile pages
From the My Workspace menu, you can also manage:
- Skills awarded to learners
- The catalogue that allows you to make your courses and training programs available free of charge
- The Public Channel to promote your training program(s)
- Advanced options
Recommended sizes for images are as follows:
- Workspace Logo: 125x50
- Favicon: 16x16 or 32x32
- Profile photo: 106x106
- Group Logo: 125x50
- Group Cover Photo: 1440x480
- Program Cover Photo: 1440x480
- Profile Cover Photo: 1000x370
- Course Cover Photo: 1100x470
- Public Channel Cover Photo: 1000x370
- Catalogue Cover Photo: 1000x370
There are two types of images on the platform: fixed-size image and image sizes that are adapted to fit the size of the screen, called responsive images. In both cases, the image ratio is conserved.
💻📱 With responsive images, users can connect to the platform from a variety of devices (tablet, PC, etc.) and benefit from the same visual experience.
Fixed-size images include:
- Profile Photo
These images can be larger than the sizes shown above as long as the same image ratio is conserved.
Responsive images include:
- Profile Cover Photo
- Course Cover Photo
- Public Channel Cover Photo
- Catalogue Cover Photo
- Group Cover Photo
- Program Cover Photo
These images help improve the visual aspect of the page. Depending on screen size, the image may not be visible in full, it’s therefore best to choose images without text and avoid visuals with important elements near the edge of the photo.
We recommended only using visuals with a minimum resolution of 300 DPI for responsive formats.