Think of groups as classrooms for your digital university.You can create, customize and manage groups from your 360Learning platform.
In this article, we’ll go over:
Only members with the owner or an administrator role on the platform can create groups.
On the home page, click on Creation > Group:
On the pop-up message, type in the name of the group and the desired level of confidentiality:
You can configure your groups from several places on the platform:
- From the home page, navigate to the group management section and click on :
- From the group page, click on the gear icon :
From the Settings menu, you can customize various items:
- Cover image (use an image from your computer or choose one of our pre-downloaded images)
- Presentation video
- Group name
- Status (public or private group)
- Logo and favicon
- Personalized message (that will appear on the group page)
- Customized URL and cover image for the login portal (click here to learn more about customizing a URL)
A - Adding and Learners
- To add a Learner to a group, navigate to the group Settings menu then click on Members > Learners. Click on the + button and select the users you want to join the group.
- To remove a Learner from the group, repeat these steps and simply uncheck the name of the learner from the list.
B – Adding Coaches/Authors/Admins
- To add a Coach/Author/Admin to a group, navigate to the group Settings menu and click on Members. Click on the desired menu and click again on the "+" sign to add a user.
- To remove a Coach/Author/Admin from the group, repeat these steps and simply uncheck the name of the user from the list.
To delete a group, go to the group settings and click on X Delete:
- Deleting a group is permanent, there's no going back!
- When the group is deleted, you will no longer be able to access the statistics for the group in the Dashboard > Groups menu.